Northern California Winter Restorative Retreat
Disconnect and restore in a remote Buddhist retreat center hidden in Northern California's redwood forest.
Join Yoginiology's Julie Schoen for the ultimate winter yoga retreat in the beautiful forests of Northern California. Spend 3 nights in simple luxury at the world renowned Tibetan Buddhist retreat center, Ratna Ling, located 3 hours north of San Francisco. Unplug and restore with twice daily Slow Flow and Yin yoga classes, indulge in organic vegetarian meals, and explore the natural healing of the serene setting.
Retreat Package Includes:
- Private Guest Cottage that accommodates 2, offering 972-sq. ft. of comfortable living and dining areas, a gas fireplace, high ceilings hardwood or bamboo floors and a private, partially covered deck with spectacular views of forest, rolling green hills and meadows.
- three meals a day, all gourmet, organic farm-to-table vegetarian, served buffet-style in the Grand Dining Hall.
- 70-minute Slow Flow yoga classes each morning
- 90-minute Yin yoga classes each afternoon
- 30-minute meditation classes each night
Ratna Ling Retreat Center is a peaceful escape from city life in a beautiful, relaxing environment that ignites a deep appreciation for the boundless potential within each of us. Our retreat center, located in the coastal redwoods of Sonoma County, offers luxury accommodations for all guests. The simple elegance of the lodge and pavilion gardens nestled in the wooded landscape creates a tranquil experience that fosters a quiet sense of spiritual well-being. Find yourself, restore and relax, and begin a new year feeling deeply rooted and connected.
The complete retreat package is $1,199 per guest. Payment plan options are available. For more information contact Julie at [email protected]